Turkey-Tail Mushroom Tincture
4oz Turkey-Tail Mushroom Tincture
Benefits of Turkey-Tail Mushrooms:
- Boost Immune System
- Promotes Balanced Gut Health
- Antioxidant Rich
- May Improve Immune Function
Additional Benefits of Turkey Tail Mushroom
- Fights HPV: A study of people with HPV found that once treated with turkey tail experienced clearance of HPV.
- May improve athletic performance: A mouse study showed that turkey tail extract improved exercise performance and reduced fatigue. Plus, the mice treated with turkey tail experienced lower blood sugar levels at rest and post-exercise.
- May improve insulin resistance: A study in rats with type 2 diabetes demonstrated that turkey tail extract significantly reduced blood sugar levels and improved insulin resistance.
Is Turkey Tail Safe?
Turkey tail mushroom is considered safe, with few side effects reported in research studies.
Some people may experience digestive symptoms like gas, bloating and dark stools when taking turkey tail mushroom.
When used as a cancer treatment alongside chemotherapy, side effects including nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite have been reported .
Another potential side effect of consuming turkey tail mushroom is darkening of the fingernails.
It is recommended to speak with your doctor before supplementing with turkey tail mushroom
The Turkey-Tail mushrooms were processed using a double extraction method 💫
Mushrooms contain some constituents that are water soluble, called beta-glucans, and some that are alcohol soluble, called triterpenes. A double extraction effectively pulls out these constituents with the added benefit of being shelf stable!
For one month, the mushrooms will sit in an 80 proof alcohol and then strained and reused to simmer in water for several hours. At the end of this processes, I will combine both mixtures to create one amazing & healing tincture
Locally Foraged Turkey-Tail Mushrooms on the Outer Banks, 80 proof Vodka, Distilled water
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.